Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer (93274)
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Safety and Security Expert to join our Building Technology team in Pune.
Our Process & Drives team is shaping the future of manufacturing and improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of production across the globe.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- Software Testing of Building Automation Application.
- Development and Testing of Automation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Software Developer: 3-5 years in C#, .NET Framework, XML, Selenium, Python.
- Experience in any one of the automation testing tools such as Protractor JS, Selenium with Java/C#.
- Ability to author complex test scripts.
- Experience in UI testing and automation.
- Exposure to Networking concept will be plus
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience in working with Docker and cloud APIs (like AWS/ Azure/ GCP) a big plus.
- Aware of Source control tools (Git, Jazz, TFS)
- Change Orientation;
- Communication Skills;
- Good Collaboration skills;
- Team Player;
- Result Orientation;
- Professional Ethics;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Siemens Value
BE/Btech – Computer Science or Electronics or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications), M.Sc (Master of Computer Science)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you may have the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 93274
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time