We’re currently looking to add a Project Manager to our team at Siemens Power Generation Services based in Aberdeen. Working as part of the PM team you act as focal point for all issues concerning the Siemens rotating equipment fleet and associated equipment, ensuring delivery aligns to the Contract obligations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Act as focal point for all issues concerning the Siemens rotating equipment fleet and associated equipment, ensuring delivery aligns to the Contract obligations.
- Develop and maintain 5 year maintenance plans for all units and ensure systems are kept up to date with planned outages at least 18 months in advance.
- Planning and safe delivery of all outages, overseeing the production of work-packs and associated outage project plans, maintaining and developing mitigation strategies for all pre-identified or emerging risks. Planning and execution to be in accordance with PM @ Siemens.
- Co-ordination of unscheduled maintenance activities and breakdowns, ensuring that a structured and considered approach is adopted.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the order intake value for your allocated Customer.
- Challenge own organization, and that of subcontractors, to provide the best possible value proposals that meet the Customer requirements.
- Co-ordination, generation and delivery of quotations and receipt of associated purchase orders for all spares demands associated with the Customers equipment
- Briefing of all personnel who shall travel to the Customer site. Conduct close monitoring of their activities whilst deployed, co-ordinate appropriate levels of support from technical functions, review and approval of all timesheets, the recording of non-productive time and maintaining the reconciling of spend ‘v’ PO cover as jobs unfold.
- Monitor and track the close-out of engineering related issues through close liaison with the Technical Support Engineer.
- Maintain an up-to-date account of all orders contract, commercial and logistical issues associated with an outage and track through until payment is received
- Co-ordinate and conduct an after action review and lessons learned post outage.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Educated to degree level (preferably in an engineering, business or project management discipline)
- A prior customer management role is essential
- Project management experience in the Oil & Gas or Power Generation Industry is highly desirable
- Knowledge of PM@Siemens would be advantageous
- APM, PRINCE2 or PMI qualifications are desirable
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the wind, utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide.
Closing Date For Applications – 24/01/2019
Job ID: 93308
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time