Chief Digital Architect (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Chief Solution Architect for Digital Technology.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be you will have the unique opportunity to define the digital technology future of Siemens Healthineers worldwide. Reporting to the Digital CTO, your main accountability is to provide Healthineers-wide the vision for the digital architecture & technology roadmap enabling the overall company strategy.
- You will lead the architecture governance worldwide and develop the approach for digital architecture throughout the enterprise across all business areas, functions and support organizations of the company
- You will link the digital technology vision and digital enterprise architecture closely to business objectives and communicate this vision inside and outside the company
- You will engage with customers in product and solution co-creation and sales support activities to contribute experience and gain market insights
- You will maintain a rolling 5 year strategic architecture roadmap and socialize, evolve, and obtain buy-in for the roadmap
- You will participate in leadership discussions regarding new technology introductions and enterprise system transformations
- You will work closely with the Chief Data Officer of the enterprise, Digital Portfolio Management and Product lines to ensure successful implementations of the digital strategy throughout the enterprise
- You will consult assessments and integrations of acquired technology and product lines
This position may suit you best, if you are highly experienced with digital data and analytics and are motivated to represent Siemens Healthineers worldwide and to different stakeholders.
- You hold an university degree in a relevant field of studies and have Healthcare and MedTech experience
- You have relevant long-term experience in the field of Business and Solution Architecture and can show 10+ years of progressive technology leadership experience
- You have proven success creating business-enabling 5 year technology roadmaps
- You have experience architecting scalable technology solutions that adjust to recurring business patterns e.g. digital data & analytics and Open Source technologies
- Further you have a proven track record of effective working relationships with executives and key business partners to drive change agendas, as well as experience in engaging with C-Level customers and internal stakeholders
- You show a high level of emotional intelligence and confidence and a proven ability to sell ideas to others as well as to your direct team members
- You like to travel (50-80%) and enjoy being in the field with colleagues and customers worldwide
- You have excellent English language skills, other languages are considered as an advantage
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93323
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time