Product Manager of Spindles and special Motors
Siemens is looking for a Product Manager of Spindles and special Motors., to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the Products/Projects from engineering and sales through to installation and after sales.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Perform calculations for designing spindle/assembly units and creating a spindle specification sheet;
- Creating design requirements and arrange for pricing and product preliminary evaluation;
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal/bid;
- Define contract and manage price negotiations;
- Qualified specialist advice to customers and the Siemens sales network;
- Train Siemens sales network;
- Autonomous relation with Headquarters for technical, commercial, contractual issues;
- Grant after sales customer support and manage relation with foreign repair services.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the commercial contact for the Center of Competence for Digitization and Industry 4.0.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- More than 5 years experience in Spindles and special Motors;
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or technical Diploma;
- Fluent in Italian and in English (written and spoken), German language will be a plus;
- Willingness to travel activity in the country and abroad
- High integration and teamwork skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness
- High level of commitment for customer satisfaction
- Ability to think analytically and quick wit
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 93336
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time