Marketing Communication Specialist
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Who are we?
Launched in July 2017 by Prime Minister Lee and Siemens CEO Kaeser, the Singapore Digitalization Hub is the first fully-integrated major Digital Hub for Siemens in the world. Championed by a Mindsphere Application Center for Urban Infrastructure, the Singapore Hub will demonstrate our IoT leadership with digitalization show-cases and bring its expertise and innovations to the markets in the APAC region.
We are forming a passionate group of solution innovators, UX devotees, techies, data scientists/AI experts, software lovers, AR/VR experts, visual artists, and architects, working in a lean startup concept. We strive to solve complex problems in various domains ranging from industry, energy, mobility and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of data analytics, artificial intelligence, simulations, and interactive visualization. We are looking for equally passionate techies to join us in this exciting journey of finding solutions to some non-trivial challenges of the always connected peta-byte world.
What are your job responsibilities?
- Responsible for developing the regional/local marketing communication strategy and maintaining the positive image of the Company, brand and value proposition in the mind of the customer.
- Identify, plan, execute, and monitor co-branded marketing opportunities with industry and strategic partners to further increase market penetration
- Responsible for selecting meaningful global marketing communications tools, adapting, translating and implementing as required to support sales initiatives and achieve the Company’s objectives in the local business.
- Adapt and develops promotional activities using events, fairs, online, communication campaigns and print media, and other communications vehicles to promote products, systems, and services in the whole life cycle.
- Provides consulting support to Siemens’ marketing activities with focus on Siemens market development and market visibility
- Work closely with all relevant partners to implement the marketing plan and strategies in line with overall business goals and objectives
- Identify the right type of partnership and collaboration opportunities to accelerate growth and brand visibility
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- You should possess a Degree in Marketing with minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing & communications function
- Prior experience in running marketing communications for a Technology firm or Start up company will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in B2B & Industry Marketing will be an added advantage
- Experience in working with cross culture environment
- Hands-on experience in similar size marketing and communication role(s)
- You should have the ability to handle multiple demands on time, and work with cross-functional teams
- An individual with collaborative, Influencing, Customer oriented, solutions-oriented approach with strong communication skills will be ideal fit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 93392
Organisation: Executive Office
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time