Application Specialist - LD & POC
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
What are my responsibilities?
- Providing reactive customer support both on-site and on the phone to ensure maximal instrumentation uptime and Customer Satisfaction by:
- Troubleshooting and resolving application problems
- Keeping customers and colleagues fully informed of account status
- Escalating unresolved issues and monitor to completion
- Developing and implementing action plans for Hot-Sites
- Performing basic engineering troubleshooting under the guidance of an experienced engineer
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Engineering to achieve installations to agreed timelines and quality including performing relevant instrument software updates/upgrades
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies to ensure company financial objectives are met
- Training customers as required, both as part of new installations and for existing customers
- Provide technical information to the customer to provide better customer and patient outcomes in conjunction with the Marketing team and Product Specialist
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- You will have a tertiary qualification in Science, Applied Science or related field
- You will possess related experience in the Pathology/Diagnostics industry including technical support within the pathology industry
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 93403
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time