Business Admin (Customer Service)- Agency Contract
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will plan and maintain CS cost centers
- You will control the service reports and administrative processes such as travel expenses, logistic supply and local materials
- You will responsible to check quotation and pricing related to all CS activities includes calculation of internal and external hourly rates.
- You will be responsible to raise Journal Vouchers (JV) to respective stakeholders
- You will assist the BA team in forecasting activities and prepare schedule as may be required
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accounting or any related disciplines
- You have experience in CS background will be an added advantage
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytics skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- IT knowledge or experience is preferred especially proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 93453
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time