HR Advisor / TA Consultant – an excellent opportunity for Iraqi HR professionals, Baghdad and Basra
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven HR/Recruiting professional to join our team in Iraq. If you are interested in HR Advisory and/or Talent Acquisition Consulting activities, this role could be for you….
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization e.g. options for restructuring, maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskHR e.g. contract questions
- Support employee relations activities by investigating & resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee & colleague relationship
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR Business Partner requirements
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. AskHR, self-service applications)
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives
Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- Responsible for delivery of ca 80 hires per year working with the regional talent acquisition team
- Liaising with Hiring Managers, steering of recruitment process in conjunction with relevant Recruitment Manager
- Co-ordination of internal redeployment activity / internal restructures
- Conduct role briefings in conjunction with Recruitment Manager
- Co-ordination of interviews and/or assessment centers using technology where required.
- Offer management with a focus on market rates and Siemens internal reward framework
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent Professional Human Resources certification
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR or recruiting in a business function from similar organization set-up
- Experience with relevant HR systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft,) and/or recruiting systems (Avature, LinkedIn, Bayt )
- Understanding of local labor law is highly important
- Customer Focus with Problem solving skills (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
- Solid understanding HR/recruiting processes and tools
- Excellent Communication skills (verbally/written)
· Work closely with local recruitment/agency suppliers for sourcing and management of candidates
· Build relationships with local University/Academic institutions to build a pipeline of engineering talent in the region
What do I need to qualify for these responsibilities?
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 93470
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time