Business Development Consultant
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
Responsibility for business development activities, monitoring of addressable markets and developing business opportunities from new and existing market segments and channels for the entire business portfolio of Siemens. In addition, driving key corporate social responsibility initiatives in the Kingdom.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparing corporate business reports and presentations, such as annual reports, business reviews, strategic papers for shareholders and the executive management.
- Creating and maintaining an in-depth database with analyses, conclusions and recommendations about markets, customers and competitors.
- Partnering with divisions to identify new business opportunities and driving cross-divisional and new business development in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization.
- Partnering with divisions and corporate units to drive key initiatives of the company in the fields of Business-to-Society and Sustainability.
- Conducting market analyses and taking the lead to drive courses of action based on strategic plans together with the leadership team, including reviews towards the realization of the plans.
- Providing support by facilitating and organizing workshops and meetings, and coordinating business reviews and visits of key stakeholders and executive management.
- Conducting special and ad-hoc management projects and tasks.
- Supporting corporate communications activities.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
· A post-graduate university qualification in business or engineering is required. An MBA degree would be an advantage.
· Prior experience in a multinational engineering company will be preferred.
· Strong commercial awareness, sharp business sense and analytical skills.
· Independent and self-motivated with the ability to build and develop strong relationships.
· Effective communications skills, especially regarding positioning ideas and delivering key messages at all levels.
· Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills in business presentations and reports.
· Good command of English is mandatory. Good command of Arabic is of advantage.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 93485
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time