Junior Logistics (Order Handling) Specialist with English
We are currently looking for English-speaking Junior Logistics (Order Handling) Specialists to join our international order management / logistics centre in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen,
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations,
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies,
- Monitoring delivery timetables,
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels,
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents,
- Actively proposing process optimizations,
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English is a must;
- Knowledge of other European language will be a plus;
- Some experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO),
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics - a big advantage,
- A university degree,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good communication and customer service skills,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international, diverse environment,
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply online and send us your CV in English.
Job ID: 93495
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time