Can you transform data into breakthrough insights? Can you shape the future of manufacturing analytics? Would you like to become a part of a newly established Mindsphere Application Center within Siemens and support our customers across Europe?
With this role you will work as part of a team to support Siemens in the development of digital services focusing on process improvement through data analytics, enhancing flexibility and efficiency of our customer’s manufacturing processes and reducing their time to market for products by offering a view on data they need to gain manufacturing efficiencies.
We’re developing roles in a challenging and future-oriented environment.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Scope, plan and execute projects as required to ensure customers clearly understand the value that can be generated by analytics in their manufacturing process and wider organization.
- solutions to address high level operational metrics such as OEE
- Engaging with end-customers to support the cloud-based service
- Draw conclusions from data and recommend real world actions
- Convey technical concepts clearly to a variety of audiences using the appropriate level of detail for target audience
You can look forward to
- Bringing new services and high-tech solutions to life
- Developing world class digital services for Siemens customers
- Interesting and diverse content
- Contact with our end-customers from various domains & disciplines across manufacturing
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Some hands on experience in a variety of analytics-focused roles, college degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or other Quantitative discipline.
- Expertise in technologies, algorithms and methodologies in the areas of Data analytics
- Solid understanding of ETL, Data Mining, Data Cleansing and BI technologies
Additional Experience (Nice to have)
- Manufacturing knowledge & communication skills at a technical and business level
- Experience in operational and/or continuous improvement (OEE, 6 Sigma, Lean)
- Knowledge of software development process and programming skills would be helpful especially in Python, Java, C #, or C++
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the areas of cloud technologies, communication protocols, manufacturing processes
- Agile methodology of development (Agile PM / SCRUM)
- · Flexible working options
- · Joining a growing team
- · Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and avail of share matching scheme
- · Workplace accredited by - IBEC Keep Well Mark Accreditation
Job ID: 93500
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time