Cloud Backend Developer
Can you transform data into breakthrough insights? Can you shape the future of manufacturing analytics? Would you like to become a part of a newly established Mindsphere Application Center within Siemens and support our customers across Europe?
With this role you will work as part of a team to support Siemens in the development of digital services focusing on the development and maintenance of our backend cloud architecture for data storage & data processing.
We’re developing roles in a challenging and future-oriented environment.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Scope, plan and execute technical solutions to onboard new customers and support our digital platform.
- Creating architecture documentation for new and existing systems
- Ensuring design solutions meet service requirements
- Provide thought leadership for designing Amazon AWS backend technologies including web, mobile and IoT integration
- Convey technical concepts clearly to a variety of audiences using the appropriate level of detail for a given audience
You can look forward to
- Bringing new services and high-tech solutions to life
- Developing world class digital services for Siemens customers
- Interesting and diverse content
- Contact with our end-customers from various domains & disciplines across manufacturing
Skills we require
- You have experience in a variety of analytics-focused roles with a college degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic / Computer Engineering or other Quantitative discipline
- You have knowledge of advanced cloud technologies and their data streaming, processing, and storage services. Ideally you already have initial experience in industrial communications
- Relational Database Architecture & Design experience
Skills we admire
- Manufacturing knowledge & communication skills at a technical and business level
- Experience in operational and/or continuous improvement (OEE, 6 Sigma, Lean)
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies and their relevance to clients with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the areas of cloud technologies, communication and security standards
- Agile methodology of development (Agile PM / SCRUM)
Furthermore, we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Joining a growing team
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and avail of share matching scheme
- Workplace accredited by - IBEC Keep Well Mark Accreditation
Job ID: 93502
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time