Single Point Accountability (SPA)
Single Point of Accountability
We are currently looking to recruit a Single Point of Accountability for our Gas and Power Business supporting our Onshore UK Services team. In the UK, Siemens have a significant footprint within the Oil &Gas and Power Generation Industry with fleet located both onshore and offshore. The UK fleet is comprised of multiple product lines including SGT, MGT, AGT, IST and CP with approximately 2000 units in total spread across 160 customers. Fleet sizes range from 1 unit to around 100. Our top 10 customers in terms of fleet size account for, on average, 40% of the annual order intake and revenue for the UK Business. SPA’s are typically required on these accounts due to the complexity and strategic importance the Customer is to Siemens. This includes customers such as BP, National Grid, Shell, ConocoPhillips, Centrica, TOTAL and Perenco.
What are my responsibilities?
· SPA for a major customer in the UK that typically has a fleet comprised of multiple product lines and/or multiple assets. Accountable for the performance of the Contracts under their direction - this includes LTP’s, Framework Agreements, Call-Offs, ad hoc work, Mods & Ups and Field Service.
· Ensure the safe conduct of the project / contracts. Ensuring all company as well as client safety policies and procedures are followed and embraced to promote a safe working environment. Promote a Zero Harm Culture to keep all stakeholders focused on safety in the workplace. Constantly strive towards a goal of zero incidents by raising and maintaining safety awareness.
· Develop a single service delivery model, in-line with the customer's expectations, which integrates the multiple Product Lines/PCCs activities.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the customer which will include personnel operating at senior positions / board level. The SPA will be responsible for delivering industry leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) levels of customer satisfaction through the development of strategic customer relationships.
· Responsible for the successful commercial and execution of complex projects up to and including PM@Siemens category C and will co-ordinate several contracts of this type at any one time. KPI management - In line with the Contractual requirements or where they have been mutually agreed.
· Manage direct and indirect reports to achieve project objectives and meet contractual and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) commitments.
· Develop strategic relationships with the PCCs to ensure the desired level of service is attained across the fleet. This role is based primarily in the UK but there will be a requirement for travel to PCCs out with the UK.
· Ensure Customer Outage Satisfaction Surveys (COSS) are conducted after all of the scheduled maintenance outages. Identify where improvements are necessary and implement changes to ensure the success of future outages.
· In conjunction with the Client Manager, identify significant order intake opportunities for the Business and provide strategic direction and leadership to secure the opportunities.
· Undertake and implement a program of risk management to ensure contractual requirements are met and identify areas of commercial exposure where applicable. Ensure major financial risks are captured on the UK Services commercial register.
· In conjunction with the Customer, develop and implement a Continuous Improvement Plan across the fleet to improve availability and reliability.
· Implement a governance process / system to monitor performance. Take corrective action where necessary to resolve customer issues. This will include leading the internal Customer Business Reviews (CBR) which are held on a quarterly basis and managing the internal reports on a weekly basis.
· Work closely with the Siemens Global Key Account Managers to understand, shape and influence practices and performance across other regions.
· Ensure data is accurate on salesforce for the entire fleet for their customer accounts
What do I need to qualify?
· PM or customer facing experience within Oil & Gas or Power Gen Industry
· Ideally has sound and comprehensive knowledge of Gas turbine and compressor packages
· Experience of compiling & executing Strategic Customer Account plans - to become a strategic partner with the customer. Collaborative approach
· Degree or equivalent in Business or Engineering is preferred
· APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ) or
· PRINCE 2 is preferred
Job ID: 93532
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time