What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your procurement projects
- Identify new possibilities to optimize procurement processes and procedures, convince your clients of your approaches and keep an eye on structures as well as employees
- Realize additional potential by introducing targeted digital solutions in close collaboration with the client team
- Independently acquire new client projects in procurement
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in procurement
- Strong performance as a project manager over many years at a consultancy or in Procurement in an industrial setting. Familiarity with Purchasing, Controlling or strategic planning, based on operational experience
- Excellent know-how in procurement, global sourcing, commodity and asset management, highly developed skills negotiating with suppliers, ability to use savings potential
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Experience working on intercultural projects and ideally extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93591
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time