Siemens EM DG Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Projects on Energy Automation, Smart Grid products and solutions. To accomplish the mission of the engineering group, the candidate will perform as a SCADA Engineer mainly design and implementation of SCADA Projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Working on control center projects in the phases offer, functional specification, engineering, test and service.
• Design and implementation of custom Software solutions for the SCADA Projects.
• Support customer offers and clarify technical details.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc. or MSc. in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or a related area.
• Excellent command of English. German knowledge is an asset.
• Basic knowledge of software development (C++/ # Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns).0-3 years of experience
• Knowhow on Energy Distribution and Transmission networks (is plus).
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
• No restrictions for travelling in and abroad.
Job ID: 93594
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time