Project Manager SCM Production Optimization, Focus Lean Management (m/f/diverse)
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your projects focusing on production and manufacturing optimization. You will apply lean principles to accomplish this
- Support our clients analyze value streams, processes and disruptions in production and support targeted lean activities
- Realize additional potential by introducing targeted digital solutions in close collaboration with the client team
- Independently acquire new client projects in production and manufacturing optimization
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in production and manufacturing optimization
- Strong performance as a project manager over many years at a consultancy and familiarity with production design/lean manufacturing or lean consulting with a cross-functional focus, based on operational experience
- Excellent knowledge of lean and production systems, lean administration, manufacturing and automation technologies, industrial engineering and quality management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Experience working on intercultural projects and ideally extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93608
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time