Head of Operations (m/w/divers)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of Operations (m/w/divers).
We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to oversee NEO New Oncology’s ongoing operations. You will be responsible to ensure efficient and sustainable scaling of the growing NEO New Oncology business, including delivery of our solutions to the customer, ramp-up and management of the required IT and operative infrastructure and for effective supply chain management.
The Head of Operations role is a key member of the senior management team of NEO, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You will be responsible to manage diverse business operations and teams, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be a part of our team.
- Your core tasks include management and continuous improvement of our core operative business processes with focus on scalability, efficiency and quality
- You will take over the global responsibility for the areas of customer service, IT, logistics, quality and operations including supply chain management
- You will directly manage executives and teams in the assigned areas and you will define performance standards and targets and ensure accountability
- You will manage operational interfaces to other internal teams, to Siemens Healthineers
and to external partners
- You will strategically develop the operating model of NEO together with the senior management team
- You will integrate knowledge and enable best practice sharing between the teams, the customer and into Siemens Healthcare GmbH
This position may suit you best, if you are someone who wants to take on responsibility to change things.
- You hold a university degree in natural sciences or a comparable field of studies or a degree in business administration or a related field
- You bring Proven experience (lonterm experience in management) as Chief Operating Office or similar relevant role in a high growth, dynamic environment
- You have Strong process and efficiency improvement orientation
- You have a deep understanding of key business functions including operations, IT, supply chain management, quality, etc.
- Competence in strategic planning
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Demonstrated leadership strengths combined with the ability to develop, motivate and lead high performing teams in small- to medium sized organizations
- Vast knowledge of client and industry practices in in-vitro diagnostics as well as a well-developed network of contacts
- Well-developed client-facing communication skills with strong presentation, written and oral skills in German and English
- Initiative & creativity in problem solving combined with execution oriented pragmatism
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Budget-focused mindset
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93625
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time