Clinical Application Specialist (m/f/diverse) with sales support Magnetic Resonance Tomography
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Application Specialist (m/f/diverse) with sales support Magnetic Resonance Tomography.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will have the opportunity to maintain strong customer relationships.
- In your activities you will demonstrate products during customer visits and at international conventions in order to provide sales support
- You will accompany and support customers during external reference site visits
- You will support internal „Train-the-Trainer“ workshops and online training courses as well as external customer workshops
- Maintaining databases and local workstations of our Magnetic Resonance systems in the customer center will be part of your responsibilities
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with MR technology and would like to market our features in a convincing way.
- You have completed studies as MTRA (medical technical radiology assistant, radiographer) or MTA (medical technical assistant) and have at least several years of relevant clinical MR experience, preferably with Siemens MR products, as MTRA or application specialist
- You own very good knowledge and experience in the field of MR technology and physics, high-end applications, post-processing and workflows and you could collect experiences with the Siemens Software syngo and syngo.via
- You have good skills in MS Office software Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- As you will be working with our latest technology, you also show the willingness to learn about new software and hardware solutions as well as willingness to travel and flexibility for some short-term global assignments
- Since you are interacting with international customers, you have excellent spoken and written English skills, ideally as native language. German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- Your profile is completed by very good presentation skills in the customer environment, strong team and communication skills as well as customer orientation
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93626
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time