Application Specialist Ultrasound - Siemens Healthineers Lahore office
What are my responsibilities?
- In charge for conducting individual and group clinical training and activities for customers / users of ultrasound machines
- To independently carry out demonstration of ultrasound machines to customers.
- Evaluate / obtain training programs and materials from respective colleagues at Head Quarter
- Perform trainings or organize and supervise training services for clients.
- Review feedback, and modify/revise course materials as required.
- Interact with respective internal departments (sales, project management and customer service teams)
- Constantly monitor training efficiency and effectiveness, and derives and proposes training improvements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Technology / MBBS / Engineering degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college.
- Solid knowledge of ultrasound machines and clinical usage of ultrasound machines for General Imaging as well as Echocardiography.
- First work experience in similar function ideally from similar business set-up.
- Well conversant with clinical applications of ultrasound combined with general imaging and Echocardiography.
- Ability to train the end users about usage of Siemens ultrasound machines in all respects.
- with relevant experience
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Very good command in English
- Excellent communication skills,
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 93632
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time