MOM Implementation Consultant with German
- Participate in the global MOM implementation projects (in Western Europe)
- Design\\configuration\\implementation of end-to-end MOM solutions
- Testing\\data migration\\ production and postproduction support
- Be a technical advisor to a customer and implement customer requirements for the introduction or further development of innovative and integrated MOM solutions in production, quality and compliance management.
- Work as much as possible at the customer's location, independently or together with our solution architects and / or project teams.
- Ensure solution implementation with special consideration of the surrounding PLM and ERP landscape as well as production / quality processes
- Work on support and product development to find solutions in the project business.
- Support the documentation and development of best practices and the further development of our knowledge base.
- You have completed your studies in an Engineering or Economics field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a comparable educational background.
- You have a good knowledge/experience of at least two of the following areas:
- Business processes in the production or MES / MOM environment
- Experience in consulting and conception for production / quality processes
- Experience in system administration, consulting and / or implementation of IT systems, preferably of MOM, MES, PLM or other ERP solutions in production processes
- Programming and software development skills for creating specifications (or willingness to improve in this area)
- English at min. B2 level
- German at min. B1+ level
- Willingness to spend up to 50% of the time on business trips
- Customer orientation and very good communication skills.
- Able to work independently on projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Java technologies including JSP, JMS, XML for Application Development
- Business Intelligence tools
- Development languages (for example C++, Java, .net)
- Development tools (for example NetBeans, Eclipse)
- Relational database system (from example Oracle, SQL, )
- SISW is an integrated part of Siemens Digital Factory Division.
- SISW is the World leader in PLM/MOM software.
- SISW invested within last 10 years 10 billion USD in research, development and
- acquisitions of PLM software.
- SISW is product (not outsourcing) company.
- At the end of 2017, SISW opened a new delivery center in Wroclaw and right now is in the intensive ramp up phase with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work on the large PLM and MOM implementations for the customers around Europe.
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM software products family.
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM experts for consultancy.
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
- Support with relocation (candidates outside of Wroclaw).
Job ID: 93711
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time