MOM Application Support Engineer with German (QMS)
- Manage ticket priority, urgency, escalation and service level agreements (SLAs) as per agreed measures
- Handling Production issues as per SLAs - Analysis/Trouble shooting/Debugging
- Interaction with clients for requirement understanding, unclear/incomplete requirement, additional requirement, input data issues
- Deliver final results to customer/end user
- Plan workload activity against deliverables and monitor progress effectively
- Assist the Project Manager in the planning and effective application of change management principles to the project, where required
- Assist the Project Manager on QoS, SLA, CSI etc
- Develop relationships with the aim of being seen as a trusted support personnel to customers and colleagues
- Lead in the problem-solving of issues through to resolution, providing considered workaround and viable solutions to the customer
- Establish and build effective relationships with customers with excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with production (e.g. production planning, quality assurance, logistics, supply chain, overseeing production processes etc.)
- Experience with using or implementing production ERP systems (ERP, SAP, QMS, MRP, MOM, MES etc.)
- Ideally, some experience in IT level 2 support, including experience in troubleshooting problems
- English (B2 level)
- German (B1+ level) is a MUST
- Willingness to learn Siemens PLM Software family.
- Ability to simulate the problems
- Customer orientation and good communication skills.
- Database (Oracles/ SQL): Administration, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, SQL Query
- Unix shell script, Perl script, Windows Bat script
- XML , XSLT, Web Services/ SOA Skills
- Know-how of building Software Package would be added advantage.
- ITIL Certification or Training
- Ability to understand the incident and problem.
- Ability to redirect tickets properly
- SISW is an integrated part of Siemens Digital Factory Division.
- SISW is the World leader in PLM/MOM software.
- SISW invested within last 10 years 10 billion USD in research, development and
- acquisitions of PLM software.
- SISW is product (not outsourcing) company.
- At the end of 2017, SISW opened a new delivery center in Wroclaw and right now is in the intensive ramp up phase with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work on the large PLM and MOM implementations for the customers around Europe.
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM software products family.
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM experts for consultancy.
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
- Support with relocation (candidates outside of Wroclaw).
Job ID: 93712
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time