If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student Technology Innovation (m/f) at Erlangen or Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Support the team of DF PL CAS ST&TI in the achievements of their goals in FY2019 by taking an active role in knowledge / learning management and supporting the team in technical and organizational tasks.
You will be part of the international MindSphere CTO and Strategy office working on theoretical and practical technology evaluations for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), which includes the following tasks:
- Support preparation and execution of Proof of Concept Workshops with leading startups that shape the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Setup technical deep dive session covering various topics in IoT (prepare technical introduction, lead discussion, capture content as debrief)
- Market / Technology research for Industry 4.0
- Develop communication strategy to share compiled knowledge (e.g. via Webinar, Social Media, or other)
- Put learnings into practice by setting up technical demos
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Innovation/Technology Management, Engineering, Informatics or relevant field
- Available from February 1, 2019 for 4 to 6 months as a working student (10-20 h/week)
- Very good MS-Office skills and affinity to explore new tools (business intelligence, video/audio editing), coding experiences are a plus
- Motivated to shape your work by bringing in new ideas and methods
- Taking over responsibility and execute on tasks with a getting-things-done attitude
- Strong team player that enjoys learning new things and sharing the earned knowledge
- Ability to understand and break down solutions and technologies in IoT and communicate them
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Ms. Ilona Sopp
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 93713
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time