Internship opportunity @ HR Operations Team - Abu Dhabi
Overview of role
you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a well-established HR team
of a truly multi-national company? Siemens
is offering students the opportunity to gain valuable experience within its HR
Visa team based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
*Performs the day-to-day administration and communication of HR visa related tasks.
* Manages the personnel files of the workforce.
* Advices employees in basic HR administration tasks.
* May support basic administration activities, run routine reports.
* Provides proactive communication to both employees, managers and FSS team in all admin related topics.
* Tracking of all open cases, providing thorough and persistent follow up to ensure timely completion.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Must be currently enrolled in an University and pursuing Bachelors or Master’s Degree in HR or Business Administration
- First professional experience in a corporate environment or in HR related areas
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good in using MS Office skills (particularly in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Eager, critical and quick learner
- Confident, well-organized team player who can also work well independently
- Self-starter, ready to go the extra mile and get the job done
Job ID: 93801
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time