Siemens is a global engineering powerhouse rich in diverse culture expanding over 190 countries. The company prides itself on 140 years of innovation, sustainability and technology, brought to businesses around the world.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent Payroll Administrator to join our dynamic and fast paced HR team based in the Bayswater, VIC office.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, you will support the payroll function and coordinate with the outsourced payroll provider in the delivery of day to day, pre and post payroll activities in conjunction with the broader HR team.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Superannuation: setting up new starters, arranging payments for all companies via clearing house.
• Responding accurately and efficiently to payroll related queries from various internal and external stakeholders
• Work as a link between employees and the outsourced Payroll provider
• Conducting various reconciliations
• Accurately processing 3rd party payments
• Reporting IWT and IRD to AU and NZ on weekly, Monthly basis
• Accruals and reversals
• Month end, quarter end and year end reporting using SAP
• Assist in implementation of regulatory changes
We are seeking a proactive team member preferably with experience working within a large, complex payroll environment in a similar role, or a demonstrated ability to work within such an environment. A critical element of this role will be your strong attention to detail and communication skills, including confidence in dealing with various stakeholders. You will be a collaborative and participative team member with a can do attitude and willingness to take on additional HR activities as required.
An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy is required, with the proven ability to learn new systems. SAP Payroll experience is preferred.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 93808
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time