Risk Internal Control Officer
- Ensures the integration and implementation of an effective and efficient Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Internal Control (IC) System on the respective level.
- Drives adherence to ERM process (identify, assess, respond, monitor & report) with the primary goal to support the company achieving its business objectives by addressing material strategic, operational, financial and compliance-related risks and opportunities.
- Prepares and coordinates annual risk workshops with management to identify and address new risks and opportunities.
- Coordinates local circular and signature guideline activities.
- Identifies and trains Control Requirement Contacts within entities on how to identify entity specific activities and Key Controls.
- Identifies and trains independent assessors, provides guidance / support to assessors and reviews the quality of selected assessments, provides guidance / support to assessors to help document the deficiency, verifies the quality of deficiency documentation and appropriate prioritization.
- Helps to identify remediation activities with the entity and propose remediation actions, produces regular progress reports and monitors status of remediation activity, discusses results with CEO (and CFO - if RIC process has been delegated from CEO to CFO).
- Have at least 5 years’ risk management and/or internal control and audit experience
- Possess positive attitude, has good communication and stakeholder management skill
Job ID: 93809
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time