Test and Commissioning Manager - Railway Power Supply Project
- Ensures that all interfaces within and among subsystems are properly tested and the static and dynamic testing is concluded and the system is overall functional as per the technical specification and internationally applied engineering rules.
- Preparation, coordination and conclusion of the overall system testing & commissioning activities according to rules and guidelines as applied within the project organization i.e. installation related activities carried out in the project.
- Design, delivery, installation and testing of a DC railway system.
- Reports to the Technical Project Manager and fulfills his tasks in coordination with the project management team.
- 8+ years experience in Medium Voltage or High Voltage power supply projects, design, commissioning, installation or testing.
- Railway experience would be an advantage is however not a precondition for application.
- Working knowledge of 115kV Gas Insulated Switchgear, 24kV Gas Insulated Switchgear, DC Traction Power equipment, control and protection equipment for AC and DC systems.
- English communication in written and spoken is a requirement for this position.
Job ID: 93818
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time