What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the coordination of the design aspects according to rules and guidelines from the Organizational Unit as applied within the project organization.
- Properly coordinates all design related activities within the project
- Work closely with internal and external partners, meet systems parameter and overall functional and technical specification according to internationally applied engineering rules.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- 8+ years experience in Medium Voltage or High Voltage power supply projects, design, system integration, interface management, commissioning, installation or testing
- Railway experience would be an advantage is however not a precondition for application.
- Working knowledge of 115kV Gas Insulated Switchgear, 24kV Gas Insulated Switchgear, DC Traction Power equipment, control and protection equipment for AC and DC systems.
- English communication in written and spoken is a requirement for this position.
Job ID: 93819
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time