Sales & Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) IoT
- As Sales & Marketing Manager for IoT you are responsible for a well-balanced mix of strategic and operational topics related to Customer and Market Intelligence
- You will drive marketing strategy, planning, execution and you will implement required measures to evaluate its success
- You will drive and analyze relevant market studies and identify opportunities as well as gaps to create strategic go to market approaches and programs
- You will actively monitor existing and new channels to enhance revenue, market share and budget performance
- You are responsible for ensuring and developing the sales steering function through business intelligence and knowledge management
- You look at high level customer service challenges and evaluate customer focus groups to develop and implement changes to sales or marketing processes
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have significant and long-term experience in marketing area- sales and strategy steering, as well as in marketing intelligence
- Additionally, you bring proofed experience in the Sales Enablement/Sales Support area
- You have extensive experience in project management, consulting, organization and planning
- You have proven substantial understanding of marketing channels and you are experienced in enhancing customer journey concepts through digital tools and apps
- You score with a successful track record of working in a fast-growing environment and international teams
- In addition, you are an enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivery with an open mindset
- You have fluent English and German skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Eremit.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93825
Organisation: Corporate Development
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional