Sales Manager (m/f/diverse) for Simulation & Virtual Commissioning
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the go to market of Digital Enterprise Solutions in the field of discrete industry automation
- You will define the mid-/ long term strategic orientation of the sales strategy of the SIMATIC Digital Offering around the topic area Simulation & Virtual Commissioning
- You will synchronize sales activities within business across different stakeholders internal and external, identify and define the sales channels for the Digital Offering, analyze Business Potential & set targets per region
- You will be responsible for the life cycle of the Digital Offering (Simulation & Virtual Commissioning) and lead them to success from the definition to the global market launch
- You will plan and drive regional roll-outs for all offerings and releases within your Digital Offering responsibility and provide information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- You will be the key interface to the stakeholders
- You have a technical degree, if you have an MBA this would be helpful
- You have many years of experience in discrete automation with a focus on digitalization trends / use cases
- You have a good knowlege in virtual comissioning and simulation
- Qualified intercultural interaction with customers, management, business partners and colleagues is one of your strengths and you will convince through your analytical skills and initiative
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is prerequisite, other foreign languages are desirable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93828
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time