Head of Process & Execution (Cybersecurity), Beijing, China
Department: RC-CN CYS Process & Execution
RC-CN CYS is responsible for driving Cybersecurity in Region China, covering IT/OT security, Product Security and Security offering. We share the vision as following: For our society, customers and Siemens, we are THE trusted partner in the digital world by providing industry leading cybersecurity. Together we make cybersecurity real - because it matters.
What role will you play?
- Ensure implementation of defined global and regional cybersecurity strategy/initiatives, incl. identifies best practices and derives companywide technical standards, processes and polices refinement and tracking of cybersecurity controls in the business interests of Siemens.
- Execute security processes, e.g. ACP, TRA, HSC, etc. And support critical topics, e.g. CSIP
- Implement solutions & controls, based on global Protection, Detection and Defense.
- Coordinate IT/OT/Product CERT activities
- Responsible for daily security operations, e.g. risk assessment, monitoring, audit/review, forensic, incident handling, and support other Dept. to execute initiatives
- Together with your team you operate with internal and external stakeholders, and support China CCSO to develop the community/ecosystem.
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
Education & Training
Job ID: 93832
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time