Head of Strategy & Governance (Cybersecurity), Beijing, China
Department: RC-CN CYS Strategy & Governance
RC-CN CYS is responsible for driving Cybersecurity in Region China, covering IT/OT security, Product Security and Security offering. We share the vision as following: For our society, customers and Siemens, we are THE trusted partner in the digital world by providing industry leading cybersecurity. Together we make cybersecurity real - because it matters.
What role will you play?
- Define country cybersecurity strategy, initiatives and target according to local business and law environment; support to define global strategy, and adapt global policy, controls and process into region China.
- Drive and ensure overall compliance with Local/international cybersecurity law/regulations for sales portfolios (Product/Service/Solution, e.g. digital business), and the IT/OT infrastructure of local Siemens. Bring impacts to local security standardization/regulations.
- Assess and mitigate cybersecurity risks, and monitor compliance to cybersecurity controls and report status to China CCSO and related stakeholders
- Drive cybersecurity communication and awareness program
- Support China CCSO to establish and develop the cybersecurity community/ecosystem.
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
Education & Training
Job ID: 93837
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time