Global Product Manager Valves 80% - 100%
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our business unit is responsible for the Field Devices and OEM Controllers, two core pillars of the Siemens Building Technologies Division. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from Product Management, Manufacturing and Global Sales organization to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and therefore commercial success. To continue our strong growth of sales and to maintain our position as one of the market leaders, we are currently searching a Global Product Manager Valves.
Your job – challenging and future oriented
- Complex stakeholder management by working closely with your partners from R/D, Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Definition of new product portfolios in strong collaboration with different regions
- Challenging Project Management of Development Projects on a global scale, coordinating international development centers and product managers around the globe and different time zones
- Several developments taking place simultaneously need your prioritization and time dedication
- Occasional travels to European countries and beyond
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor or Master’s in Engineering or a comparable technical background
- Several years of Product Management experience in an industrial environment is mandatory to be successful in this role
- Any experience within the HVAC Industry and OEM Business is helpful, your CV clearly shows your affinity for these topics
- An ambitious, conceptually strong team player with a strong personality willing to walk the extra mile and with resilience in dealing with difficult stakeholders
- A good grasp of large multinational companies and their peculiarities, as well as different mentalities among international customers and internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel globally around 20% of the time
- An excellent command of English is mandatory, speaking German and French gives you an edge
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals benefits, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Contact us – easily and directly
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job Title at: email@example.com Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 93839
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time