Business Development Manager-Future Grids
international Business Developer for Inverter & BoP solutions for PV plants and Battery Storage applications
Location: Abu Dhabi
Area: United Arab Emirates
For our Future Grids Business, we are looking for a senior business developer for the sales region United Arab Emirates and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Early engagement with developers / consultants to position Siemens solutions favorably
- Directs and leads the implementation of all the regional business plans for PV and battery storage segments.
- Focus on generating profitable business from the renewables (PV plants and storage applications). Shares accountability with sales managers on driving profitable growth.
- Collaborates with EM sales / BU sales, product development, finance and others to develop customer offerings that differentiate Siemens offerings from competitors within the regions markets and customer set.
- Attends select division, region, segment sales meetings
- Participates in best practices implementation
- Expands networking contacts with key national and regional trade organizations
- Demonstrate ability to deliver committed / assigned sales / BD targets
- Contribution to Marketing Communication
- Quarterly reports
- Information on Events conducted & customer activities carried out at regions
- Key Project Wins, with details
- Market Trends
- Technical Solutions offered for key projects
- Events / Exhibitions / Customer Events
- country manager
- Participate / support participation in exhibitions and trade shows
- Collaterals for Customer Events
- Printing of Brochures, Organize Demo materials
- Custom Presentations for customer meets
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven track record of successful dealing with EPCs, consultants and end-clients
- Additionally knowledge of medium and low voltage equipment, PV plants, storage applications, business administration & account management will be required
- You are innovative, outgoing and open to new ideas and a changing work environment in a fast growing organization
- Able to work independently
- A high international mobility and a high willingness to travel will be expected
- Business fluent speaking and writing skills in English, Arabic skills will be an advantage
- You possess excellent presentation & communications skills
- Being familiar with MS Office and standard CRM tools
Job ID: 93880
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time