DevOps Engineer – AWS (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ops and infrastructure management (up to the OS level) for solutions running on AWS IaaS (products with monolithic architecture / stateful components)
- System administration (Windows / Linux)
- Event Monitoring and Incident Management
- Change Management
- AWS DevOps: implement, manage and troubleshoot applications AWS Infrastructure
- Deployment automation and scripting Windows and Linux servers (patch deployment, automated security hardening)
- Orchestration with Ansible
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- English fluency
- 2 year’s experience with SysAdmin (Windows / Linux), DevOps and AWS services
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, python and power shell)
- Experience managing/operating systems on AWS
- Understanding of the AWS tenants – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements (SAML and OAuth)
- Understanding of database administration and maintenance knowledge
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 93886
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time