AWS Infrastructure Developer (m/f)
Information Technology is core to our future. Be part of this change.
At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow. Technology advances almost every day. As one of our IT specialists, you can help us find new ways of utilizing it so that businesses can work more efficiently and effectively. Whether it’s supporting the digitalization journey and new data-based business models or developing best-in-class security systems to keep customer details safe from cyber-attacks.
We are looking for an AWS Infrastructure Developer – (m/f) who will act as a developer to define and build up integrated AWS services for IT services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Consulting on cloud application architecture for projects moving workloads to AWS
- Implementation of AWS architecture in “Infrastructure as a Code”
- Deployment automation / scripting for cloud-native applications
- Automation / scripting for integrated AWS services (Lambda mostly)
- Deployment pipelines for Infrastructure as Code
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- English fluency
- 2 year’s experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience automating cloud (AWS) and on-premise infrastructure
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions for problems where there are no available precedents
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Experience working with CI/CD tools to build and deploy applications
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 93887
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time