Co-Creation Manager (m/w/divers)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will elevate co-creation workshop experiences through even more immersive, experiential session to ignite creativity as well as identify and co-create digital applications to solve customer business challenges in manufacturing
- You will interact with Customer Senior managers to improve productivity and efficiency and identify the root causes for issues related to productivity, quality, throughout put time, and time to market
- Furthermore you will develop innovative automation architecture including analytics apps that ful-fill customer benefit expectations including C-level strategic future targets, and business models as well as develop co-creation proposals and identify the right resource to execute with comple-te expertise in manufacturing and supply chain processes
- You will develop vertical analysis to bring requirements to the solution management team and coordinate with sales, marketing and other Business Units to develop solutions based on cus-tomer requirements
- Last but not least you will participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have several years of shown and proven experience in working as a consultant (strategy, digital trans-formation) in the industry sectors
- In addition, you will score with a consistent track record with strong business and financial capa-bilities as well as an appetite for challenges, with a hardworking, action oriented tenacious atti-tude
- Moreover you have very strong creative skills combined with strong analytical and strategic skills and you are not afraid to do things differently
- A strong written and verbal communication is essential as well as fluent English skills – an addi-tional language is a plus but not required
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and priorities as well as demonstrating real ownership skills and accountability
- Personally you are self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of early-stage product development and testing as well as bring strong social skills, with the ability to quickly forge strong relationships and deliver through others at all levels of the organization
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 93890
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time