Projects Internship (12 months)
Siemens small gas turbine manufacturing company has existed on its present site in Lincoln for over 50 years. Lincoln is the base for the design and manufacture of world class gas turbines for applications within the Oil and Gas Industry and Industrial Power Generation. Today the Lincoln business employs around 1200 people and is a major exporter with more than 3300 units sold operating in 89 countries.
Embark on a journey to join the fast paced world of the Projects Team in Lincoln, responsibilities include:
• You’ll work within matrix project teams, principally assisting Project Managers coordinating several internal and external global projects ranging between £1-30M.
• You’ll assist in the PM and the assigned team responsible for various projects from sales handover to end of warranty.
• You’ll manage activities involving contracts, planning, claims, engineering, commercial, site support, risk identification/mitigation, quality, document control, and reporting.
• A positive can-do attitude
• Results orientated
• A positive approach to work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Confident with communicating at all level
• 3 A-levels or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
• Project Management – Working towards a degree in one of the following: Management, Business, Engineering, Commercial, or combinations of these subjects.
Whilst the role is based in Lincoln, our undergraduate roles could take you anywhere in the UK, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with inspirational teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
The closing date for this position is Thursday, 31st January 2019.
Job ID: 93928
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time