Customer Service Engineer Labor Diagnostics
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer for the future Labor diagnostic automation
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You serve as a competent contact person looking after Siemens laboratory automation solutions and laboratory equipment in the Region Zürich
- Your main tasks include error detection, troubleshooting, commissioning and maintenance
- You are also responsible for hardware and software upgrades in accordance with head office specifications
- Other activities include proactive measures using the diagnostic tools available
- Reporting and documenting services round off your area of responsibility
- Your supporting automation Projects and are willing to overtake project responsibility
- You work from home and ideally live in the Region Zürich
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed training as an engineer or technician (university level) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar …
- We require customer service and field service experience
- Good electronic skills, a good basic knowledge of IT (hardware and software), and a knowledge of networks will support your everyday work
- We also require a strong customer focus and an interest in day-to-day customer contact and problem solving, as well as initiative and the ability to work independently
- You are good in German and English. French would complete your Skills
Your personality and skills:
- Your customer orientation and friendly attitude drives you
- You have good problem solving and communication skills
- You are used to work with high accuracy even in stressful situations
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: Thomas Wildi, +41 79 312 66 32.
Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 93929
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time