Entry Level Talent Internship (12 months)
Embark on a journey to join the fast pace world of the Entry Level Talent Team in Lincoln. The Entry Level Talent team sits within the HR Department in Siemen in Lincoln and are responsible for all links with educational institutions from primary schools to universities. The department also lead on all the talent pipeline training programmes which include apprenticeships, interns, scholarship students and graduates.
• Work alongside HR and training professionals in a busy office environment, taking responsibility for many aspects of operation for the wide variety of development programmes
• Get to grips with your designated business unit, including its goals, vision, services, customers and supply chain
• Seek out opportunities that will push you to strengthen your skills and enhance your knowledge in business and HR
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds:
• You will be studying towards a HR or Business related degree looking to complete a year in industry as part of your degree
• Assist with the communication, marketing and recruitment campaigns for the talent pipeline across a wide ranging audience
• Responsible for many aspects of operations for the side variety of development programmes
• Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive, bright ideas to the team
• Feel comfortable working and reporting at all levels of a multidisciplinary team
• Enjoy jumping in and, with support from us, feel confident taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned
Whilst the role is based in Lincoln, our undergraduate roles could take you anywhere in the UK, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with inspirational teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 93930
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time