For our Large Drive Business Unit (LD), Wind Generator Manufacturing plant in Adana, we are looking for Quality Engineer as a member of the Quality Management team.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Quality Manager regarding supplier quality at incoming inspection, supplier performance management & development.
What are my responsibilities?
According to ISO9001:2015 requirements;
- Manage and act incoming inspection activities such as setting-up control plans, supervision of the inspectors, evaluation of the control results, reporting in case of non-conformity detection.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures to ensure reliability of control processes, proper function of all control equipment and prepare & maintain applicable records.
- Communicate with suppliers with 8D methodology, when there is deviation and asking supplier to take corrective actions together with monitoring the implementation.
- Monitor the supplier caused non-conformance costs (ScNCC) and coordinate the relation between the concerned internal parties and vendors in terms of ScNCC.
- Plan and perform assessments and follow up of 8D or improvement actions,
- Monitoring vendors & sub-contractors in terms of quality reliability with monthly KPI’s.
- Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of supplier quality.
- Support Supplier Qualification Process by supplier assessments, audits and initial sample approvals,
- Support Supplier Development Programs within Large Drive Business Unit,
- Support to preparation of production schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation in order to meet shipping dates according to customer orders.
- Management of warehouse operations, internal material flow in plant and periodical physical inventory operations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Material or Industrial Engineering,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, German is an asset,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function to Supplier Quality Management activities.
- Practical & technical knowledge for supplier qualification, material and production processes such as welding, machining, casting, coating, etc.,
- Good command of technical drawing and their relation to international standards as well as internal specifications.
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic team player, structural thinking and professional approach towards suppliers.
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Practical knowledge in implementation of Lean production and Six Sigma.
- Market awareness and understanding of multi-cultural environments.
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- Valid driving license
- No restriction for travelling due to frequent in country travelling to suppliers will be required.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 93932
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time