Finance Internship (12 months)
Although final roles may vary, you could assist in a variety of key responsibilities including:
• Production of financial & management reports
• Maintenance and control of various ledgers (General ledger, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable & Fixed assets)
• Financial modelling, valuations and analysis
• Finance input to commercial decisions
• Risk management and internal control
• Local and group accounting policies, standards and reporting
• Planning, target setting and budgeting
• Performance management, variance analysis and appraisal
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths & 3 A-levels
• You’ll be working towards a Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting degree
• You’ll have experience in using Microsoft Office applications
• Show that you have an eye for detail
• Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive, bright ideas to the team
• Enjoy jumping in and, with support from us, feel confident taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned
We will be looking for evidence of activities carried out during university and during vacations.
Whilst the role is based in Lincoln, our undergraduate roles could take you anywhere in the UK, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with inspirational teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 93934
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time