Product Manager Desigo Cybersecurity 80% - 100%
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Already today, building technology installations on customer sites may consist of up to thousands of different embedded devices, which interact and provide technical building control and automation. Evolving from closed networks into an open ecosystem, exposing embedded participants as an IoT and enabling integration as Internet-based applications using cloud-hosted services: an evolution of this data-driven system is an essential part on our future path. We manage data and interface definition with a common meta model abstraction that represents the core of our machine-readable system definition. APIs, interfaces, IoT and cloud applications are just some of the demands that continuously influence our core. A challenge which we face! A challenge for you too?
Your new responsibilities
- Analyze markets and trends, collect and determine market requirements and evaluate business impact with a focus on Cybersecurity
- It will be up to you to shape a future-proof system strategy and architecture for Cybersecurity that suits today’s and future customer needs and trends globally
- Define the Cybersecurity strategy for our building automation portfolio within the system management team for various product lines
- Part of your responsibilities will be to maintain close collaboration with your counterparts from Research and Development, Regional Sales, Field Support, Key Users and our customers.
- Contribute frequently to market introduction, system roll outs and trainings
- Moderate between different interests of product managers, drive and convince stakeholders to implement successfully the overall Cybersecurity system strategy
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or comparable, ideally with an additional education within cybersecurity. If not bringing along an academic degree, we look for the corresponding practical experience
- We are looking for a person that offers around 3-5 years of practical working experience within cybersecurity
- Preferably your work experience includes large global companies and some knowledge of Product Management
- Good communication is essential in this position, as you work with stakeholders having a very different command of IT and security topics
- Personality wise you can work with tight deadlines and high expectations
- Business fluent English is a must, ideally you speak German as well to thrive in our environment
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at www.Siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including a CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: email@example.com. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs and none via direct E-mail.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Job ID: 93956
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time