Siemens MFE/Valor has created a new initiative for offering their services to manufacturers and their customers as a cloud based SaaS solution. This initiative is part of the MFE group’s vision to provide services for the entire provider-consumer chain and Valor, alongside additional divisions, acts as an integral part of the products’ definition and implementation processes by focusing on the electronics manufacturing segment.
The product is currently at its initial definition phase and therefore will provide you with a good opportunity to participate and influence its requirements’ design and implementation processes. The product is eventually expected to include processing of big data and big data analysis, machine learning algorithms, 2D/3D modeling graphics, high end simulation tools for the users, integration with additional Siemens products and additional cutting edge capability that will offer value to the customers.
• Participate in the development efforts of an agile team.
• Provide technical leadership by coaching and mentoring team members.
• Verify and maintain a high level of development and delivery standards for your team as defined by the group’s policies.
• Collaborate with other software developers and architects to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain code and infrastructure.
• A minimum of 6 years software development experience (mainly backend or full stack development).
• At least 2 years of experience as a designer/architect of large scale and high performance distributed systems.
• A minimum of 3 years development and design experience with C#.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies and adapt to the team’s needs.
• Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team.
• Proficiency in oral and written English communication.
• B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech from a reputed university.
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
• Customer and product driven.
• Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
• ASP.NET Core development and design experience.
• Comfortable working with Linux as a production environment.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Experience with managing people.
• Practical experience with one or more of the following: microservices architecture, performance analysis and optimizations, relational and NoSQL databases, REST API design, securing API access and sensitive information, data streaming and message bus infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
• Big data storage and processing at scale, analysis with or without experience managing data scientists. Infrastructures such as: Hadoop and Spark.
• Cloud platforms experience (AWS/GCP/Azure), Kubernetes, container based deployments, automatic resource orchestration, monitoring.
• Experience working with international technical managers and colleagues.