Configuration Engineer - Enterprise Software
Do you have a proven business and technical background? Deep understanding of Enterprise Software delivery in the Smart Meter/Smart Grid Utility space? Experience with current and prevalent web technologies? Then make a right choice to join our Energy Management team.
Change the future with us
- Your experience in Understanding of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Meter Data Management (MDM), and Demand Response and Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems is plus.
- This is an analytical, technical, problem-solving, customer facing position focused on, configuring and testing Siemens Smart Grid software solutions.
- You will work independently, remotely and multi-task in very fast-paced and dynamic environment. Configure and test Siemens Smart Grid EnergyIP® Platform and associated software solutions.
- Assist in designing workflows, new processes, data flows and integrations with existing systems and business practices.
- Create and maintain technical user documentation of the solution and provide technical assistance with the creation of operational processes.
- You will identify, log, track and assist in the resolution of software and process issues.
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Custom Application Development team, and internal product team to deliver creative solutions for our customers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 6+years of experience of configuration of EnergyIP or related enterprise platform
- Experience in enterprise systems integration and user documentation (requirements, high and low level design documents, etc.,)
- Experience working with Linux or Unix environments. Scripting proficiency in Linux is a plus.
- Experience writing SQL queries and hands on experience with Web technology deployment, configuration, testing (SOAPUI), and administration on Linux/Unix.
- Hands on experience with using a source control system
- Extensive customer-facing consulting experience
- Experience with reporting tools and development experience desirable
You can contribution towards Project Management,
- Full Project Lifecycle experience on a large implementation program, including definition, estimation, requirements gathering, configuration, and delivery.
- Fundamental understanding of utility industry and smart grid/smart meter technology.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment, work well with people from a variety of diverse backgrounds and cultures, establish relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to tackle problems and contribute to a high level of service.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
HR team looking forward to getting to know you.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 94019
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time