- Develop market intelligence and understand market trends in the local infrastructure market. This includes infrastructure markets such as HVAC/ACMV / Building / Water / Wastewater sectors
- Develop strategic plan on infrastructure market; define growth areas and create action plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and project pipelines on targeted infrastructure customer accounts.
- Focus on front-end sales execution from end-to-end project pursuits.
- Establish new relationships and maintains current customer base conscientiously by understanding customer needs and promoting a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Identify customer needs and competitor offers through market analysis, ensuring efficient marketing actions and demonstrate value proposition of Drive products
- Work closely with pre-sales team on upstream prescription works towards consultants.
- Sales reporting and orders forecast reporting using CRM reporting tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering.
- Experience of sales and marketing in the engineering field with a strong background in the electrical industry. Especially with regards to Drives technology and applications for pump and fan.
- Strong experience in infrastructure market technical sales, with demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and use effective technical sales techniques to convince customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID: 94021
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time