Sales Engineer - Drive
What are your job responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Preferably in Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 1-2 years sales experience in engineering products
- You must have Knowledge in Electrical AC motors, AC drives
- You are able to communicate with people of all level
- You are driven & self-motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 94023
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time