The Key Account Manager (Automotive & Tire industry) is a key sales function combined with deep technical knowledge of the Siemens portfolio related to End Customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for sales to Food and Beverage accounts directly as well as indirectly through local partners.
- Build up relationship with selected Local and Global F&B manufacturers located in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and related OEM's.
- Present to them the Siemens F&B solutions.
- Constantly exchange information with the Sales team located in Singapore and F&B HQ Dept. in Germany about upcoming projects in Thailand.
- Exchange / Share information with Global and regional Account Managers for internationally active accounts.
- Develop Account Business Plans (ABP) for selected accounts and gradually improve account transparency.
- Provide input for sales forecast, analyze, prepare and assist on proposals.
- Get market transparency about F&B Industry.
- Keep required input in CRM tool updated on a weekly basis
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Industrial engineering or related engineering fields.
- 5+ years in the area of automation, PLC, DCS, SCADA, MES systems.
- Existing experience in sales for F&B industry or having worked for a larger F&B company or F&B customer related Automation SI for at least 5 years.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented.
- Good communication in English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Job ID: 94024
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time