Role: .NET developer
Organization: CT RDA DS AA PD DAAC
Mode of employment: Full time
Job description: Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
• 2 to 5 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
• Project experience in .NET development along with C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF
• Working knowledge in implementation of Algorithms and Data Structures
• Basic knowledge of development on Android platform
• Basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL / NoSQL
• Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 & Angular
• Basic Knowledge of AWS, NHibernate, NUnit, Spring.NET, TFS