Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Test design and execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- Capable of handling scrum teams.
- Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner
Knowledge / Competencies Required:
- Experience in Software testing (Manual and Automation) and Test Design techniques
- Good knowledge of automation test framework like Protractor/Selenium
- Experience in scripting language (Java script/Python)
- Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills
- Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive work style
Knowledge / Competencies Preferred:
- Knowledge in web-services and Micro Services
- Knowledge in Performance testing (JMeter)
- Experience in API testing ( Postman or Soap UI)
- Knowledge in Gradle, Maven and Jenkins
Job ID: 94036
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time