SHL Finance Commercial Officer
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done –because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
1. Supports day-to-day business activities and ensure order level monitoring of project status versus milestones eg for revenue recognition for the subregion
2. Promote the BA team as commercial partner to the sales organization and ensure to provide full finance support and control during the whole sales stage (pre-bid phase to the contract finalization) for the assigned subregions
3. Monitor the execution of contractual terms and conditions, Review of LoA Checklists vs project, order calculation, contract amendments are in line with the rules and Guidelines
4. Closely work with the BA sales operations, BA RPM and Sales to enhance cross-team collaboration for securing the transparency and the movement of the projects for the assigned subregions
5. Deliver the reliable assessment of up-to-date forecast of the orders to be booked for the month and quarter and ensure OI FC accuracy on monthly/quarterly basis for the assigned subregions.
6. Regional sales productivity and Expense control
7. Supports multimodality deals (country view, driven by BA/BL Finance)
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
1. Bachelor of financial, legal or administration related;
2. At least 3 years work experience in Commercial or Controlling with Commercial negotiation experience.
3. CET 4 /Written English skill SAP operational practice
4. Teamwork spirits
5. Good communication skills
Job ID: 94038
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time